Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

PANCAKES | MINI PFANNKUCHEN

For about 8 Pancakes (according as large they are) Für ca. 8 Pancakes (je nach dem, wie groß)
1 Egg / 1 Ei 
100 ml milk / 100 ml Milch 
50 ml water / 50 ml Wasser 
80 g flour / 80 g Mehl 
1 teaspoon honey (not really necessary, only if you want them to be a bit sweeter) / 1 Tl Honig (muss man nicht unbedingt, nur wenn ihr die Pancakes süßer haben wollt)

Mix all the fixings and then you can roast the pancakes in the pan! :)
Alle Zutaten gut verrühren und dann könnt ihr die Pancakes in der Pfanne zubereiten! :) 



How do you think about receipes? Should I post more? 

Wie findet Ihr solche Rezepte? Soll ich mehr davon posten?

I got this receipe of Vanessa (Instagram: vanessalesecret)
It was so tasty that I wanted to share it with you! 


Das Rezept hab ich von Vanessa (Instagram: vanessalesecret) 
Ich fand das Rezept so lecker, dass ich es mit Euch teilen wollte! 



2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all significant infos.
    I would like to see more postss like this .

    my blog Las Vegas Kitchen Appliance Parts

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi!
      Thank you so much! I do my best, to search for new recipes.
      There'll be a Cookie recipe on August 8th.
      I'll take a look at your blog soon!

      xoxo
      Anna ♥♥

      Löschen